Saturday, May 5, 2012

Appalachian Sunset. 8127 Franks Ferry Road (35°84621,-85°62457) Red barn on Franks Ferry in Walling just southwest of Joppa Road




Appalachian Sunset. 8127 Franks Ferry Road (35°84621,-85°62457) Red barn on Franks Ferry in Walling just southwest of Joppa Road


As with so many other sites, the owner of this property fell in love with the natural beauty of the area and the friendly people of White County, and moved into the present address at 1986.
“I’m told it was mostly farmland with cornfields. I have a treasure of arrowheads found in the fields, and have been told locals used to learn to swim on the property. I feel very honored to have and enjoy this land with all its beauty and serenity. It is a piece of history with all its glorious beauty and wildlife. The pattern I chose is ‘Appalachian Sunset’ and I chose it for its brightness and beauty. One of many beauties.” Pat Sherman

No comments:

Post a Comment